To encourage and foster a feeling of friendship and cooperation among its members.
To provide for the mutual exchange of practical and educational information and date related to the roofing and construction industry that maybe useful to its members.
To establish, and endeavor to maintain, a high standard of business ethics and conduct among its members and to encourage such feeling among all others associated in the roofing and siding industry.
To develop and maintain a close working and professional relationship with all labor unions affecting its members and their employees.
To remain in close contact with Architects, Engineers, Tradesmen, Owners, Businesses, and the general public through this association, its activities, and public relations.
Purpose is to show commitment to St. Louis and a commitment to contracting roofing and siding in St. Louis. Through our collaboration we make St. Louis better.
Code of Ethics:
- We hereby pledge ourselves, our company, and our employees to maintain an honest and efficient organization for the application of roofing work and kindred.
- We will not knowingly enter into any contract, the terms of which may imperil the rights of either labor or the suppliers of material to receive a fair return for services or goods furnished.
- We will submit recommendations that to the best of our knowledge will be best suited for the customers’ needs; our workmanship will be in conformity and material applied according to recognized, accepted practice. What have agreed to, we were working on this and need it on our Website.
- We will issue guarantees when required and within the limits of the guarantee will maintain them to expiration.
- We will fairly convey and honestly explain any and all proposed or executed roofing or siding warranties
- We will not purposely misrepresent ourselves, our company or any warranties, nor will we otherwise knowingly engage in any type of fraud.
- We will constantly seek to provide the best value possible to the customer.
- We will, to the best of our ability, devote all of our employees to the application and maintenance of honest and reliable roofing and siding work.
- We will treat all our employees in a fair and ethical manner.
- We will comply in spirit with all rules and regulations prescribed by law for the health and safety of the community and environment. And, we will secure all necessary insurances, including liability and Worker’s Compensation.
- We will not perform, or caused to be performed, any act, which would tend to reflect negatively on, or bring into disrepute, any legitimate part of the roofing industry.